Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Kaulitz Twins!

Have you ever loved someone who you have never met? Never gotten to hang out with? Probally never will be able to? That is what I think about daily with the Kaulitz Twins. They are so handsome, words cant explain it.
These guys are the best things that have ever happened to me. From when I first heard Bill's voice singing to me "Dont Jump!" To Tom trying to speak Japanese. They are the best. They saved me from killing myself and going to hell.
Their new App: BTK Twins, is the best thing in the world to me. I can connect with the best Twins in the world, in my fingertips.

What are the Kaulitz Twins to you? German Gods? Life Savers? Whatever they may be to you, these Twins are everything to me. <3

1 comment:

  1. to me they can't be just normal people, because they are everything I want to be. they are perfect, they make me forget about pain and they make me believe in tomorrow, in myself and in everything I do!
    I have never met them, but my love for them grows daily... sometimes I wish I could explain in words how childish can my heart be, but it's something my mind can't translate into words... cuz feelings can't be spoken, they're jsut felt and what I feel for them it's starnge and different. I've never felt that before for any guy and for any other singers.... it's something just for them, and it's unique, just like them :X:X:X

    ReplyDelete